Book an appointment
Call or text
Chiropractic is the removal of serious interference in your life and health called vertebral subluxations (misalignments) prevent you from functioning at your best.
Free of vertebral subluxations, you are more balanced with less stress on your nervous system and body structure allowing you to better tune into your inner resource of life, health, and healing.
A chiropractor will use specific chiropractic adjustments to remove the interference in your spine that is affecting your nervous system.
If the problem of a sublaxation is not addressed it can lead to even more serious conditions such as:
- joint damage - commonly known as as arthritis
- nerve damage: "pinched nerve" may alter internal organ function
- muscle damage: frequent sprains, "always tight", and muscle spasms
- tissue damage: swelling, "hot spots", and trigger points
- Damage to your overall: referred by chiropractors as "dis-ease" and accelerated aging
Do you have any of these common warning signs?
- The heels on your shoes wear out unevenly
- You have headaches and/or poor concentration
- You have to "crack" your neck and back a lot
- One leg appears shorter
- You are often fatigued
- You have poor posture
- you have constant stress and tension in your muscles
On Your First Visit
Dr. Shaw does everything he can to help your first visit go as smoothly as possible. To expedite your time in the waiting room you can download and complete new patient forms by clicking here. After Dr. Shaw reviews your forms, he will perform a chiropractic evaluation to see if your a good candidate for chiropractic care. During this time he will determine if x-rays taken or any further diagnostic imaging will be needed. It's not always required to start treatment. Dr. Shaw will then create a treatment plan with you that you are comfortable with and treatment will begin.
Chiropractic has been proven to help many common conditions as well as some rare conditions. Here is a list of a few of the most common:
Neck and Back pain.
Feet and Joint Pain
Auto Accident Injury/Whiplash
Vertebral Disc Problems